Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

Apparently everyone is supposed to contemplate 2008 and how to live the new year. Here is what I came up with for myself:

1) Live in more of a local/environmentally conscious way
Join a CSA

Procure less from big chains
The Walmart Wait by Erica n Juan
Shop at local businesses
Buy used and recycled materials
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle by bitzcelt
Eat at local restaurants- specifically those with local food themes and are environmentally conscious (ie an new  restaurant opening in Durham: Eno Restaurant and Market)
Eat Local Challenge by Kimberly McK

2) Be more fiscally responsible
More dinner parties
Dinner Is Served! by Doctor Beef
  More game nights
337/365: The Big Money by DavidDMuir
Cook more for self

3) New hobbies/old hobbies
Garden more
Bake
Sew
Sewing Machine by Julie K in Taiwan
Knit
Exercise in other ways to improve my dancing (ie cardio, flexibility, strength)
My Version of Exercise by ErinsWorld

4) Take more time for me
Don't overbook 
Milk bath by bayat

5) See my family more
Visit parents every other month.
Snowmen family in TX by _dai_


No comments:

Post a Comment